* Davidson makes its 12th appearance in the NCAA Tournament, earning the automatic bid as champions of the Southern Conference.
* The 14-seeded Wildcats enter the NCAA Tournament winners of 17 consecutive, which is the longest streak in the nation.
* Davidson comes in with a 26-7 overall record after defeating league-rival College of Charleston in the SoCon title game, 74-55 March 11 in Asheville, N.C.
* Senior Jake Cohen was named Southern Conference Player of the Year for the second consecutive season, while McKillop was voted Coach of the Year for a record ninth time.
* In addition, De'Mon Brooks and Nik Cochran were selected all-conference.
* Brooks earned his second straight SoCon Tournament MVP , while Cohen, Cochran and J.P. Kuhlman received all-tournament recognition.
* McKillop has guided the 'Cats to 11 20-win campaigns, including 25 wins or more in five of the last seven seasons.
* Every four-year player in the Davidson program since 1994 has played in the NCAA Tournament.
* The Wildcats own an 8-12 all-time record in the NCAA Tournament. A year ago, Davidson fell to fourth-seeded and eventual Final Four participant Louisville, 69-62, in the second round.
* The Wildcats have tallied 12 straight winning seasons.
* During its current winning streak, Davidson is shooting 49.3 percent, outscoring the opposition by 18.4 points per game, while holding teams to just 39.1 percent from the floor and 57.7 points per game.
* As a team, the Wildcats are shooting 80.1 percent (546-682) from the free-throw line, which is tops in the nation.
* Nik Cochran is also the country's top free-throw shooter making 112 of his 119 attempts (.941) this season.
* Davidson's all-time leader in free-throw percentage at 89.4 percent, also ranks 11th in the country in 3-point field-goal percentage, shooting 48.5 percent.
* During the regular season Cochran had streaks of 29 and 31 consecutive makes from the line.
* Davidson has led by at least seven points in 29 of its 33 contests this year, including by double figures in 26 of those games.
* The Wildcats have led or been tied at the half in 27 of their 32 contests.
* Davidson is 21-1 this season and 43-5 over the last two when scoring 70 points or more.
* In conference games, Davidson outscored opponents by 17.7 points per game, while holding them to just 38.6 percent from the floor and 56.9 points per outing.
* Davidson has seven players contributing at least seven points per outing and eight averaging 20 minutes.
* The Wildcats last win over a ranked opponent came on Dec. 19, 2011 when they defeated then-ranked No. 12/11 Kansas 80-74 in Kansas City. It was the first win over a ranked foe since topping Wisconsin 73-56 in the 2008 NCAA Tournament.
* Bob McKillop, in his 24th season at Davidson, is the school's and the SoCon's all-time winningest coach (452-278 career record).
* His victory total ranks 31st on the NCAA's list of Division I winningest